Intuitus' Digital Practice has designed the Digital Maturity Assessment (DMA) to quickly identify and evaluate digital opportunities and threats that could have a material impact on entry and exit value.
The DMA can be delivered as a stand-alone service or alongside a broader technology due diligence engagement. It can be undertaken for companies operating in all industry sectors and is just as relevant to a traditional business supported by technology as it is to a business differentiated by its technology platform or technology products and services.
The DMA considers the 'digital shift', whether threat or opportunity, and also the readiness of the company for transformation. It is a first stage in meeting the challenges presented by digital disruption.
We assign a bespoke team to each DMA engagement, comprising relevant industry and technology expertise. Where appropriate, the DMA team will be able to draw upon the wider experience of the Intuitus Digital Practice, which can be particularly valuable when considering any opportunities to pivot a business to another industry sector.
The DMA is delivered over 3-4 weeks in a similar way to technology due diligence. The process begins with desktop research that considers the broader industry perspective and trends. This is followed by onsite discussions and analysis of business processes, data availability and structure, leadership and technical skills and experience, and incumbent technologies.
Our findings and recommendations are presented in a pragmatic and actionable report, which is followed by a debrief and discussion with relevant stakeholders.
DMA Value Proposition
Intuitus' DMA service:
- Presents a clear view of the digital potential within a business.
- Identifies risks from non-adoption, competitive disruption or displacement.
- Provides insight into where digital transformation can generate competitive advantage.
- Determines where digital investment can best be directed to optimise exit valuation.
- Informs the potential solutions and business case for enhanced value.
- Includes a roadmap for the recommended way forward.