Intuitus is delighted to have advised a number of investments that completed in the last few weeks, on both the buy- and sell-side, and demand for our value enhancement services continues to be strong.
We provided buy-side technology and IT advice on the following transactions:
- Dunedin's investment in FRA, an international consultancy business specialising in risk management.
- Foresight Group's investment in Clubhouse Golf, a golf equipment, clothing and accessories retailer.
- Inflexion Private Equity’s investments in MyPolicy, a telematics insurance broker, and Lane Clark & Peacock, a financial consultancy specialising in pensions, investment and insurance.
- LDC’s investment in Blue Bay Travel, an online travel agent specialising in long-haul holidays.
- Lion Capital’s investment in Loungers, a chain of informal, all-day, neighbourhood café-bars.
- The investment by Maven Capital Partners in Whiterock Group, a visual asset management services specialist.
- NVM Private Equity’s investment in Thyson Technology, a specialist analytical and instrumentation engineering business.
- The investment by Vitruvian Partners in Vestiaire Collective, an online marketplace in France for premium, pre-owned fashion.
- Parabellum’s acquisition of Razor Risk from TMX Group. Operating in Canada and Australia, Razor Risk offers risk management solutions for global financial institutions.
On the M&A and sell side we provided technology and IT advice to:
- Apogee Corporation (backed by Equistone) on its acquisition of Danwood, a managed print services provider.
- Enra Group, a specialist provider of mortgage finance, prior to its sale by Livingbridge to Exponent Private Equity.
- Optionis, an employee solutions operator, ahead of its sale to Arkarius Group.
- PS Financials, a financial management software firm, ahead of its sale to IRIS Software Group.
As part of our value enhancement services we provided:
- Interim IT Management services to Aston Scott (a commercial insurance broking business backed by Bowmark Capital), EC Group (a distribution and logistics solutions provider), and VetPartners (a companion animal veterinary group backed by August Equity).
- An exit readiness assessment for Phlexglobal, a provider of clinical Trial Master File solutions, ahead of its sale by Bridgepoint to Vitruvian Partners.
- IT strategy and roadmap development services to VetPartners (a companion animal veterinary group backed by August Equity), Gardman (a supplier of garden products backed by Rutland Partners), and Punter Southall (an actuarial, pension administration and employee benefit consultancy).
- IT operations reviews for Chemist Direct (an online pharmacy backed by Business Growth Fund plc), Origin Animal Group (a production animal veterinary group backed by August Equity), and Sk:n (a chain of non-surgical skin treatment clinics backed by Graphite Capital).
- System implementation support to Red61 (a ticketing software and solutions provider backed by Par Equity LLP) and The Book People (a discount bookseller backed by Endless LLP).